Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Begin It Shall...

Today marks the beginning of something amazing, something profound. Today the world will finally spin in the right direction and the stars will all be aligned. World hunger will cease, the ozone layer will be filled with peanut butter, America will jump out of this depression, and a certain tree on a ranch in texas will crash down on a certain someone...

No, I'm just actin' a fool. I'm starting my blog today. No need to sound the trumpets and you can definitely return the celebratory Elephant. A quick profile viewing would easily suffice.
Some might beg the question: "Hey *****, why start bloggin now?" Frankly, I have no idea. Other than being mildly inspired by the blogging efforts of the homie Drew, there isn't a real reason. Score another one for utter boredom (utters... haha) I guess. But I have no problem with that. Some of my greatest ideas have sprung from sitting around with literally nothing to do (ie roof jumping, bus egging, drug dealing haha hmm?).

Another noteable something would be the timing of my blog creation. The past 4 months of my life have been interesting too say the VERY LEAST (So "very least" that I feel like those rude, over-paid therapists who diagnose kids who have real issues with ADHD/ADD and just prescribe them xanax, percocet, and/or adderall when I label those months as only "interesting"). Yea, if I started my blog i dunno, say around last December... oo man. You would have enjoyed a plethora of posts pertaining to lovely topics such as break-ups, make-ups, gossip, deceit, betrayal, alcohol consumption, CAMPFIRES!, awkward spooning/cuddling, ridiculously heavy alcohol consumption, varied drug usage (not so much by me), deportation, cheating, waiting, love, mangled fists, dented walls and drawers, 5-somes (yea, handle that), sexual blasty blasts and Korean BBQ. But I didn't : ) and I don't intend to summarize the events of the last four months BUTT, I don't see how they won't effect me going forward. SO, knowing me, you'll probably get the gist of it sooner or later.

So here's to my blog. Thank you blogspot.

No comments:

Post a Comment